Saturday, November 20, 2010

Calling

Callings of a distance,
utterances of my name,
thoughts of me in an invisible and eternal heart,
meditations of my assignment upon a heavenly canvass;
the tingling of my ears.

Tingling of my ears!
Tingling of my ears as though a heavenly
conference is holding,
my name on the table, my life deliberated,
all hands on deck and all sleeves rolled up;
time of my unleashing!

Callings of a distance,
tingling of my ears,
build ups of armies on mountains,
hour of action; destiny yearning!

The road to walk,
the path to thread,
the loneliness of the road of destiny,
calling of a distance,
tingling of my ears,
pedestal of glory,
onlookers of the moment,
the fulfilling of destiny.

4 comments:

  1. I really like this one too. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    We notice you love to blog and I'd love to provide you exposure! Bloggersyndication.com can open the door to hundreds of thousands of domains, and syndicate your content in conjunction with our AP News feed. Authorship credentials are always visible and yes the service is FREE!
    It takes less then a minute to register, and you could see page views this month!

    Respectfully,

    Beaudon Spaulding
    Bloggersyndication.com
    321-277-3370

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you Unashamed for following up on my post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beaudon Spaulding

    thank you, surely I'll check it out.

    ReplyDelete